Senior Process Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Process Engineer for a 6 month contract with the option to extend. The role will be based in Hull.
We are looking to recruit a Senior Process Engineer to play a key role in our end clients technology deployment to both brown and greenfield sites. You will be responsible for applying all relevant process engineering design standards, whilst producing all relevant documentation, to enable the technology and infrastructure to be built and installed on end client sites.
- Involved in chemical and process engineering design and assurance to meet the Clients' requirements as part of the deployed system.
- Lead feasibility studies of client sites including initial concept and system design.
- Responsibility for producing and maintaining and typical process information as part of site development work; e.g. process flow diagrams, P&ID's, process datasheets, line and valve lists etc.
- Process engineering activities for Front End Engineering Design, through to detailed design and fabrication.
- Manage the activities of Design Houses and EPCs involved in project delivery.
- Approval of process engineering calculations.
- Supporting the preparation and execution of process safety reviews e.g. HAZOP studies.
- Process engineering activities to support commissioning and on-going support for day-to-day operations of the clients units.
- Process design and engineering, calculation, optimisation, sizing and selection of equipment.
- Support the development of company process engineering design standards and best practice.
- Manage the interface between the process team and other disciplines.
Skills and Experience Required
- Degree qualified in Chemical Engineering (Or equivalent).
- Minimum of 5 years' relevant industry experience.
- High level of Chemical Engineering knowledge within a manufacturing or design environment.
- Working with multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural teams.
- Sound understanding of Process Safety.
- Understanding of project delivery involving design house/EPC
Unfortunately, we are unable to offer sponsorship so interested candidates must be eligible to work in the UK without restrictions.