Specialist Engineering Services
OSL is a provider of advanced mechanical engineering and design services to customers in the Oil & Gas industry, helping our clients to develop complex mechanical design solutions.
OSL mechanical design specialist engineers have a wealth of experience in providing mechanical engineering and design services with capabilities throughout the project development life cycle. We have extensive knowledge and experience in the application of international standards and producing equipment specifications and bid packages at all stages of the project lifecycle.
Key equipment and technologies under OSL portfolio are:
- Piping (ASME, EN 13480)
- Pressure Vessels and Nozzle Design, Heat Exchangers (ASME VIII Div. 1 and 2, EN 13445)
- Centrifugal Compressors (API 617), Reciprocating Compressors (API 618), Screw Compressors (API 619) and Pumps (API 610)
- Storage Tanks (API 620, API 625, API 650)
- Steel Structures applicable to piping supports and piperacks
- Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning
The specialist engineering team at OSL provide our clients with the following services and solutions:
- Technical Specifications, datasheets and bid evaluations
- Consulting, FEED studies and detailed engineering providing an extensive range of services such as clash analysis, motion analysis, integration of laser survey data with 3D models etc
- Design of piping and plants using 3D modelling
- Static and Dynamic Piping Stress Analysis, including transient flow and surge analysis
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Simulation and optimisation of mechanical and multiphysics design
- Seismic analysis and foundation design
- Computational Fluid Dynamics, Heat transfer and Thermal design
- Vibration Analysis and Vibration Mitigation Studies, Vibration Recordings
- Fatigue Analysis
- Corrosion Assessment
- Fitness for Service Studies per API 579-1/ASME FFS-1
OSL optimize designs through evaluation of alternatives, client feedback, and a practical approach to new technology. Our specialist engineering mission is to provide solutions using a combination of expert knowledge, experience and specialist tools that add economic value to our clients’ project without compromising safety.