Process Integration and Optimisation
Process Integration and Optimisation can be defined as a way of improving system efficiency. This is done by reducing waste products, increasing energy efficiency in processes, reducing the capital expenditure required for plants, increasing the level of safety and reducing inventory.
These processes are embedded into the OSL delivery model:
- Reduction in capital investment
- Reduction in use of energy
- Reduction in cost of raw materials
- Emphasis on process safety and integrity
- Increased flexibility, adaptability and inventory reduction
- Enhanced environmental performance
The principle of process integration and optimisation is fundamental when evaluating the most economical and sustainable solutions. Along with the OSL Clever Thinking® model, our people will help you to create value for your business.