Graduate Mechanical Engineer
- Deadline 03 May, 2019
Our Mechanical Engineers provide efficient solutions to the development of processes and products, ranging from small component designs to extremely large plant design. You will work on all stages of a project from initial feasibility study through to design, installation and final commissioning.
Tasks will generally include:
- designing and implementing cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput;
- developing a project specification with colleagues, often including those from other engineering disciplines;
- developing, testing and evaluating theoretical designs;
- discussing and solving complex problems with clients, sub-contractors and suppliers;
- planning and designing new production processes;
- producing details of specifications and outline designs;
- recommending modifications;
- using research, analytical, conceptual and planning skills, particularly mathematical modelling and computer-aided design;
- considering the implications of issues such as cost, safety and time constraints;
OSL believe that people are an investment. When people join the OSL team, we nurture their career progression from entry to senior level and beyond. Our team members are either chartered with the IChemE, IMechE and other institutions or are on their way to achieving it.
Please forward your cv and cover letter to email@example.com