- Salary Competitive base salary and benefit package
- Deadline 03 May, 2019
The C&I Engineer shall be responsible for, but not limited to, the following:
- Production of the technical drawings and documents (including calculations) required for a project to a high level of accuracy with minimal supervision.
- Manage subordinates and provide detailed instruction of the requirements for technical documentation.
- Review documentation produced by other disciplines and provide detailed comments.
- Provide weekly project progress for the team to the project manager
- Ability to accurately estimate time required to complete documentation for a project, for both sales estimation and during a project for planning.
- Undertake site surveys on their own with or without client supervision
- Direct liaison with end clients for technical reports and also whilst on site.
- Providing necessary engineering inputs to other disciplines and departments.
- Review of vendor’s documents, drawings, datasheets, specification and calculations.
- Ensuring work is executed in accordance with company and project HSEQ systems on time and within budget.
- A willingness to always look for personal, company and system improvements and present these to their line manager for consideration by the company.
- Keeping up to date with technical developments, National/ International standards and legislative requirements related to the discipline scope.
- HNC / HND or degree in instrumentation & control or equivalent.
- Membership of a professional body. Working toward chartership or already chartered.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of 4 years’ Oil & Gas, petrochemical or chemical design experience in similar role within an engineering consultancy or contracting business, preferably across all stages of a project (Concept/Feasibility, FEED and Detailed Design).
- Extremely self-driven individual that can work effectively with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Effective written and oral communication.
- Exceptional inter-personnel skills with proven track record of working within varied teams and engineers of all abilities.
- Ability to work within tight timeframes and project budgets.
- Ability to work within and support a project team.
- Ability to manage own time and project interfaces, with strong problem solving skills.
- Strong clear communication style with others to receive instructions and report on progress, pass and receive information.
- Client focused individual able to motivate and organise themselves in relation to others to meet project deadlines.
- Ability to set own goals and to contribute to business development ideas.
To apply pelase forward your cv to email@example.com