We have an experienced Rotating Equipment Consultant whom we are looking to secure a new project for. This individual has a wealth of expert knowledge gained from his thirty years spent in the oil and gas industry. As a chartered Mechanical Engineer his expertise includes:-
- Preparation of enquiry documents including specification, data sheets and documentation requirements;
- Review, clarification and conditioning of offers; selection of equipment; approval and recommendation on acceptance of bid; revision of documentation for purchase; for gas compressor and gas turbine driver packages.
- Project technical support with risk assessments, design reviews, constructability, HAZOP, etc.
- Inspection and test activities.
- Rotating Equipment Engineer with additional Project Engineering responsibilities for export gas compression package re-wheel and the addition of a booster compressor. Responsible for the execution of gas turbine driven power generation and gas compression set projects between $10 MM and $85MM during detail design, purchasing and manufacturing for FPSO based generator sets, platform based gas compression sets and land based generation sets.
- Preparation of data sheets, specifications and requisitions for gas and steam turbine driven generators, waste heat recovery units and fuel gas compressors.
- Participation in P&ID plus HAZAN/HAZOP reviews
If you are interested in discussing this candidate in more detail or any of our other technical specialists please contact Sarah Taylor our Resourcing Manager at email@example.com